STOP SMOKING NOW WITH THE AMAZING HYPNOPATCH
THIS IS AN ONLINE STOP SMOKING PROGRAMME WITH THE VIRTUAL HYPNOPATCH AND COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL HYPNOTHERAPY (CBH)
This programme combines hypnotherapy with CBT and the AMAZING INNOVATIVE HYPNOPATCH where you will believe you are wearing a virtual stop smoking patch which will prevent cravings and help you to be a non smoker
Benefits of this programme:
- You will believe you have a virtual nicotine patch and this helps with the cravings for a cigarette with no side effects
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (change your thinking and associations with cigarettes)
- Hypnotherapy to install healthy behaviour
Here in Britain the use of hypnotherapy to stop smoking has been acknowledged by the British Medical Association as the most effective way to stop smoking
- Imagine what your life would be like as a non smoker. Picture it in your mind.
- See yourself enjoying life as a non smoker. What will you do with the extra money that you won’t be spending on cigarettes?. Maybe a holiday in the sun!
- Imagine being able to go out for the evening and not have to constantly go and stand in the cold to have a cigarette and feel left out.
- Imagine not having to go out into the cold at home when family members object to the smoke
- Imagine yourself as healthier and fitter and being able to breathe more easily, take part in sports or even just run for the bus without getting out of breath.
- Imagine living longer and being with your loved ones, not in a hospital bed suffering from a cigarette related illness.
- Now you don’t just have to imagine it. It can become a reality with our programme..You can stop smoking
A high percentage of smokers fail with other methods whereas Stop smoking with Hypnotherapy has a high success rate.
Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy is the latest powerful therapy combining Hypnotherapy with Cognitive Behavioural Techniques and the Virtual Hypnopatch
- This programme combines combines CBH with The Virtual Hypnopatch where you will believe you are wearing a patch to stop cigarette cravings
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a structured process that involves discovering your subconscious unhealthy beliefs (your inner programming learned over time)
- It then involves changing unhealthy beliefs to healthier beliefs, which results in healthier thoughts, feelings behaviour and symptoms.
- Hypnotherapy adds a powerful dimension that weakens the unhealthy beliefs and strengthens the healthy beliefs.
Cost of online programme £45
Go to fees page to purchase programme
Extra Skype session available at £20
Also available with face to face sessions